Betnovate C (India) Cream – 30GM
- Composition: Betamethasone Valerate I.P. equivalent to Betamethasone 0.10 % w/w,Clioquinol I.P. 3.0 % w/w, Chlorocresol I.P. 0.1 % w/w
- This product will have minimum 6 months’ expiry at the time of order dispatch.
- Dosage: As directed by the Physician.
- Storage Instructions: Store at a temperature below 25 ° c. Do not freeze.
- Manufactured/Marketed By: Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- Schedule H prescription drug – Caution not to be sold by retail without the prescription of a registered medical practitioner. Warning: To be sold by retail on the prescription of r.m.p. Only
- Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Betnovate C (India) Cream - 30GM(
- BOROLINE CREAM (ORIGINAL INDIA) - 40g(
- COMPOUND DITHRANOL OINTMENT DEROBIN CREAM - 30GM(
- FOURDERM CREAM (INDIA) - 15GM(
- MEGLOW SKIN BRIGHTENING CREAM FOR MEN (INDIAN) - 50GM(
- MELNOR CREAM (INDIAN) - 20GM(
- MIRACLE CREAM 3 (INDIAN) - 15GM(
- OMNIGEL FAST RELIF FROM PAIN (INDIAN) - 30GM(
- Panderm Plus Plus Cream (Indian)-15gm(
- ULTRABRITE TRIPLE ACTION CREAM (INDIAN) - 25GM(
Betnovate C Cream – 30GM
SIDE EFFECTS OF BETNOVATE C CREAM COMMON
- Hot or burning
- Skin rash
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use BETNOVATE C CREAM as advised by your physician. It is for external use only. Check the label for directions before use. Your doctor will decide the correct dose and duration for you depending upon your age, body weight and disease condition.